Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Break Purchases



one / two / three / four / five*
*the dino sweatshirt is available in men's and women's at Forever 21, but not available online :(

Yay! So I'm home from college for a much needed fall break, (short, but, hey I'll take it!) and my mom and I had a bit of a shopping spree. I found lots of cute stuff at Forever 21, as always. They had all their cute patterned fall sweaters out. I must of tried on like 10, so I had trouble narrowing down what I wanted to get for sure. That's why the majority of my buys are sweaters/sweatshirts that I cannot wait to wear! In addition to this, I've been looking to get a new pair of Toms for quite a long time, but couldn't decide what color/pattern to get, or the store I was looking at never had my size. The ones I ended up are one of the new winter/fall styles that are made a bit thicker and better quality. I'd have to say the best part though, is that they are very soft and lined in a plush fuzzy material. Super comfy, and they'll be nice for chilly days. I got mine from Journey's for a bit cheaper than the website has them for, so check there first. I think I'm set with clothes for fall.. maybe even until winter. Have fun looking for comfy clothes and such of your own. Enjoy the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. lucky tou! we went shopping yesterday and we were no where as successful as you were! we love the floral sweater

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete