2. Knit Tribal Caridgan : H&M
3. The Artful Badger Cardigan : Modcloth
4.Outfox The Eye Sweater : ModCloth
5.Purple Unicorn Sweater : Target
6. To Be So Bowed Sweater : Modcloth
Okay, so who's tired of this fake fall? Around September everyone starts freaking out and claiming it's autumn, even though good ole Missouri recently has still been having days in the 80's. I don't know about you all but I consider it to be fall when the weather decides to be fall, or when the leaves start to change, which lately mother nature might have gotten the memo. One of my favorite things about fall is curling up in a warm, comfy, over sized sweater or cardi. I LIVE IN SWEATERS! I like them with some sort of cute detail, as you can tell above like bows, animals, or bold tribal designs. Sweaters like these are super easy to just throw on with a pair of jeans, or leggings and boots, to walk to class, cuddle up, or even go for a stroll in the chilly air. I barely even touched at the amount of cuteness of the sweaters I've seen in stores recently. If you're ever bored, and looking for more cozy wear, places like Modcloth and Forever 21 have the most darling sweaters you'll ever seen for this season. I want them all. Happy Fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment